Haan Wheels produces complete wheels for the most popular offroad models. All these wheels are built with the best quality parts available. This is proven due the fact that Haan Wheels has helped more than 35 riders to get their world championship titles and currently more than 50% of the field in world championship racing is using Haan Wheels.
Haan Wheels are build with our hubs that are 100% made in the Netherlands. This hubs are made from 1 piece billet 6082 T6 alloy on the newest CNC machines. Hubs are made to minimal tolerances and many years of testing in the field of motocross makes them a extremely strong and reliable hub. Hubs are anodized in and available in various colors.
The spokes we use to assemble the wheel are made from a special stainless steel mixture. This spokes have a 30% higher tensile strength and way less stretch as spokes used in original wheels. Due the stainless steel mixture the spokes keep there nice and shiny look when used in all weather and dirt conditions. Optional are black color spokes, this are the same material spokes but they are threatened with a chemical coating.
To complete the wheels we mount RK Excel rims that are made in Japan. These rims are made of 7000 series alloy and are for many years used by almost all top riders. The RK Excel rim keeps being the best, strongest and most used rim available on the market. Also available are Excel’s A60 rims witch are 15% stronger than the normal Excel rim.
Haan Wheels are available in many color combinations for the hubs and rims. You order them, we make them.
Haan Wheels facts:
- Hubs are made of 1 piece billet 6082 alloy
- All hubs are completed with oversize Koyo bearings, no special sizes but worldwide available bearings
- Most rear hubs have 3 bearing instead of 2
- Centertube in the hub is made of 7075 alloy
- Spacers supplied with the wheel and made of 7075 alloy
- Seals are double working seal to keep dirt out
- Original brake discs and sprocket can be mounted
- All 65/85 hubs have 32 spokes, the rest 36 spokes
- Spokes used are stainless steel with a 30% higher tension than original spokes
- Rims used are Excel rims from Japan
- Wheels are handbuild
- All wheel parts are available for spares
- Sprocket and brake disc bolts are included